- Comment to State Department on Keystone XL pipeline "National Interest Determination"
- John Holdren: Drought and Global Climate Change: An Analysis of Statements by Roger Pielke Jr
- More on Mann v. National Review et al.
- Keystone is about more than one pipeline
- Setting the record straight on misleading claims against Michael Mann
- Assessments of Climate Impacts and Adaptation
- Attacks on Climate Science and Scientists
- Climate Change Education and Communication
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Climate Change Preparedness
- Climate Litigation
- Climate Science Censorship
- Climate Science Watch
- Climate Science Watch Update
- Congress: Legislation and Oversight
- Global Climate Disruption and Impacts
- Global Warming Denial Machine
- International Climate Policy
- National Security
- Obama Administration
- Obama Climate Plan
- Science Communication
- Science-Policy Interaction
- U.S. Global Change Research Program
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Happy New Year from Climate Science Watch to all our thousands of 'unique visitors' (webstats term) from the US and around the world, and best wishes for the coming year as we begin again. Occupy 2012.
Steve Earle in the spirit of Occupy the holiday season, with a song he wrote after the 1996 election.
… and best wishes for 2011 to all our ‘unique visitors’ from around the world. Something to help elevate above the banality of much of what passes for politics in Washington, D.C., and public discourse in the U.S. today: