- Taking Stock of Climate Change Impacts: How Many Puerto Rican Lives Did Hurricane Maria Take?
- As Fossil Fuels Melt the Planet, Could Climate Change Cause a Nuclear Meltdown?
- As the Trump Administration Tries to Tamp Down Climate Change, We are Rising Up to Meet the Challenge
- U.S. Fails to Submit Reports on 1 January as Required Under U.N. Climate Treaty
- Scientific Integrity at Risk: Government Censorship of Climate Change Information
- Assessments of Climate Impacts and Adaptation
- Attacks on Climate Science and Scientists
- Climate Change Education and Communication
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Climate Change Preparedness
- Climate Litigation
- Climate Science Censorship
- Climate Science Watch
- Climate Science Watch Update
- Congress: Legislation and Oversight
- Global Climate Disruption and Impacts
- Global Warming Denial Machine
- International Climate Policy
- National Security
- Obama Administration
- Obama Climate Plan
- Politicization of Climate Science
- Science Communication
- Science-Policy Interaction
- Scientific Integrity
- U.S. Global Change Research Program
Monthly Archives: September 2012
A critical examination by the New York Times of the complex challenges facing the city’s planning for the disruptive impacts of sea level rise and storm flooding suggests both the urgency of adaptive preparedness and its daunting limitations.
Lunchtime rally and evening of solidarity to call for an end to destructive Mountaintop Removal coal mining. Thursday, September 13, 2012, 12:00-1:30 p.m., at Lafayette Park in front of the White House, and 7:30-9:00 p.m. at All Souls Church, 1500 … Continue reading
Keeper of the Mountains Foundation reported that long-time environmental activist Larry Gibson died of a heart attack on September 9 while working on Kayford Mountain, the family home in West Virginia, which he spent the last decades of his life protecting … Continue reading
“Hydropower is not the only part of the nation’s energy system that appears increasingly vulnerable to the impact of climate change, as low water levels affect coal-fired and nuclear power plants’ operations and impede the passage of coal barges along … Continue reading
The Climate Science Watch Facebook page, with expanded content, is a source for updated information on climate change science and policy news stories and global warming denialism. And follow CSW on Twitter @ClimateSciWatch.